NZEE is pleased to be working with four of the best language schools in New Zealand, all members of English New Zealand. New Zealand Language Centres, Worldwide School of English, Unique New Zealand and Southern Lakes English College have been leaders in the English language sector for many years offering General English Courses from beginner to intermediate level as well as other specialist courses such as the Cambridge FCE and CAE courses, Business English and Teacher Training programmes. The quality of teaching, location of the schools, support structure and nationality mix of students attending these four schools give the best options for your English language study in New Zealand. For more information about each school please see below.
Worldwide School of English offers a great English language study experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
- We offer General English classes at 7 levels, Academic English Preparation classes, FCE & CAE Cambridge Courses, Business English classes, TESOL and TKT Teacher Training programmes plus many other courses and programmes.
- Our classes have an average of 11 students (maximum of 15).
- We are NZQA registered and accredited.
- We arrange homestays with a New Zealand family and accommodation at City Apartments.
- Excellent mixture of nationalities: students from Europe, South America, Asia, Middle East and French Polynesia
- Self Access Centre and Library: large and very well equipped with TV and DVD’s, listening posts, computers, EFL readers, magazines and worksheets
- Movie Theatre with DVD player and surround sound speakers
- Free internet access: dedicated computer rooms with free WiFi and fast cable internet connection
- Full kitchen: with all amenities, including free tea and coffee
- Large student room: relax with friends in our large sunny student room with outside deck
- Social activities programme: every day after school sports and social events arranged with teachers
- We are a COMBO School: students can study at our partner schools in Napier, Christchurch or Queenstown
- All teachers are fully qualified and experienced native speakers. We also believe in “Worldwide English”. We have teachers from New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa, UK and US
- NZQA accredited: approved by the New Zealand Government to teach courses to overseas students
10 Reasons to choose NZLC (New Zealand Language Centres)
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- City Link Program -FREE flight tickets between Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington
- Guaranteed Learning Quality – Member of “ENGLISH NEW ZEALAND”, registered by NZQA and established since 1984; the very best academic standards
- Personalised Tuition -Experienced, qualified, friendly teachers to support your study
- Diverse Nationality Mix- Students from over 25 countries
- Variety of Courses – General English, Academic Courses, Teacher Training and Young Learner programs
- Exciting Activities – A wide choice of after school and weekend activities so you can experience the best of what NZ has to offer
- Great Facilities & location – Modern, inner city facilities and resources in the best locations
- Quality Student Services – Friendly staff to make your New Zealand life full of happiness. Work experience placement, Job placement assistance, Accommodation arrangement and more!
- A Welcoming Environment – Friendly, caring host families and many other accommodation options
- An affordable, high standard of living – New Zealanders enjoy a high standard of living and modern amenities
Unique New Zealand
Since 1989 Unique New Zealand has provided high quality English courses to adults, teens and juniors from more than 35 countries.
Unique New Zealand is registered as a private training establishment and rated Category 1 by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. Unique New Zealand is the school on the beach. Browns Bay beach is seconds from the adult and teen/junior campuses. Auckland City is a short 25-minute drive away so you can enjoy all the city has to offer as well as living and studying in a beachside suburb.
We have two modern buildings in Browns Bay, Campus 1 and Campus 2. Our Teen and Junior classes are in Campus 1 as well as the adult recreation facilities and administration. Campus 2 provides classrooms and facilities for adult students.
We provide high-quality English language tuition and a great homestay experience.
Unique New Zealand is the best place to learn English because:
- Our school is located on the beach and close to Auckland city
- Students experience the real New Zealand in Browns Bay
- We have courses for students of all ages – adults, teenagers and juniors
Unique courses and services:
- English courses for adults
- English courses for juniors and teenagers
- English courses for groups
- English courses for families
- English plus activities courses
- Homestay placement service
- Enrolment and placement support for NZ high schools and universities
Southern Lakes English College
Learn English as a second language at Southern Lakes English College in Queenstown, New Zealand. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, caring and exciting environment in which to learn English and experience New Zealand. Southern Lakes English College offers a wide variety of top quality English language courses, including General English, International Examinations, many English plus courses ranging from English plus skiing/snowboarding (June- Oct) to English plus adventure and many others the rest of the year, Group holiday camps and more.
Our staff are well-qualified, experienced and caring. We pride ourselves on our supportive ‘family’ atmosphere where students make lifetime friendships as they study, play sport and have fun together.
Why study at SLEC – Queenstown New Zealand?
- Queenstown – New Zealand’s number one tourist destination – world-famous for extreme sports, outdoor activities and very beautiful mountains and lakes.
- Excellent modern school facilities in the very centre of Queenstown.
- Quality teaching with general, examination and English plus courses.
- Offsite testing centre for Cambridge, IELTS and TOEIC exams and Deakin University.
- Excellent mix of different nationalities.
- Direct pathways to diploma and degree courses with close links with tertiary colleges and universities.
- Excellent school activities with activities organized during the week and at weekends.
- Friendly and caring environment. We are here to help.
- Large student room with views of the Remarkable Mountains and free wireless internet.
Self-study materials available for extra after class study.